Pokeplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplay

A forum for a play by post Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brofist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paco the Egocentric One

Paco the Egocentric One

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

"Terry!," Monty said aloud, "Use Brofist!"

Terry proclaimed his pokemon name as he thrust his hand forward, connecting with Monty's in an anticlimactic 'tap'.

"Awesome."

Monty had found himself yet again, lost. Proclaiming to his friends and family in Pewter City that he would be the one to dig through the center of the earth and out the other side, he set himself on an adventure to find the perfect patch of soft earth to pierce right through.

Though realism set in when he remembered the whole "molten core of the earth" thing. He looked his map and began to try and decipher his location, which only helped in revealing he was was some where between route one and Victory Road.

"Well....damn," He said to no one in particular. His Sandshrew, which he loving nicknamed "Lord Sandshrew, Of The Northern Provinces, " -Or Terry for short-, snatched the map and began to look at it, and then handed it back. Terry's curiousness always made everyday an adventure, be it for a second or for a whole day.
In reality Terry was Monty's only real true friend from Pewter, mostly because Monty's lofty, albeit outrageous ideas caused him to be looked at as a black sheep. He and Terry met when he was 12. Stumbling out of town, he came across a sick runt Sandshrew. Bringing it back home, Monty nursed it back to health and for some reason, he couldn't be rid of him. So, Monty took it as his own.

Monty was 17 now, and still had yet to find a goal in life after the 'Dig to....somewhere' plan. He thought he'd try to be a Pokemon master, but that was cliche and overrated, because in reality...how many people really get to be Pokemon Masters? He then thought he should be a breeder, but then realized that he didn't have a solid income to support that lifestyle. Then he thought he should be a homeless man, but that goal was outright depressing.

He'd then come to terms with a realistic goal: "Just go." The phrase had saved him a lot of hardship, and alot of time.

Since Terry had been accustomed to not being in a Pokeball, Monty'd thought it cruel to try and enforce that unto him. Also, it'd wouldn't be as awesome if couldn't occasional brofist with someone.

Reaching a turn on the road, noted that a sign said, 'Cerulean City Approx. 1/4 mile'. Monty looked at his friend, and then said, "Well, I suppose we should just go then."

"Shrew," Terry replied with a nod.

"That's what I like to hear."
Back to top Go down
Pocket Rocket

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:30 pm

After an uneventful few minutes you find yourself at the gates of Cerulean city. It would seem it's reputation as Kanto's most beautiful city is well earned, crystal clear streams flow throughout the city intersecting a number of ponds sunlight reflects off the ripples causing light to dance throughout the city.
Back to top Go down
Paco the Egocentric One

Paco the Egocentric One

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:35 am

Taking a look at the scenery, Monty took a deep breath. "Smell that fresh air!"
Terry looked at Monty in an inquisitively fashion, "Shrew?"
"The air, it's fresh."
Terry nodded in understanding, though appeared uninterested in what Monty was saying. Checking his wallet, Monty counted out his money, 5000 yen even. "It's been awhile since we've had a decent meal...You wonder if they've some sort of restaurant, Maybe?"
Terry took a look at his "trainer" and shrugged, as if to say: 'How would I know that?' Shooting him a look, Monty said, "Sometimes I don't know if you you're just being a little prick or you're just trolling. Maybe both. Whatever."

Adjusting his lucky hat, he began to walk to the main plaza, heart set out food...and maybe some shoes....those sounded good too.
Back to top Go down
Pocket Rocket

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 am

You soon wish that you had done this years ago like most others, then a kids meal would fill you up. If you want restaurant food it will cost you 500, but you know you can buy cheep travel rations at the pokemart for 100 and with a little training Terry could be taught to get food for you from the wild (most pokemon live there after all)

Whatever you decide a food, shoes range from 500 to 10,000 if you want shoes that will last on the road you would need to pay at least 1,500 (maybe your shoes are good enough)
Back to top Go down
Paco the Egocentric One

Paco the Egocentric One

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:52 pm

"You know," Monty said, thinking heavily about those options, "I think maybe just getting the rations that we've already been having are good enough...seeing as I don't have a steady form of income..."
"Shrew." Terry nodded in understanding, crossing his arms as if to say 'frivolous spending is bad.'
The shoes however, were needed, him having been on the road for a while, and the traveling looked like it had no end in sight.
You can't argue though, Terry, that the shoes are a good idea."
"Sandshrew," Terry replied, wagging his feet as if to say, 'I wouldn't know the feeling.'
"Of course not," Monty said as he took out a small piece of paper, "Well first things first. Rations, then shoes, then well....Stuff. I'll play this by ear."

He also wrote on the paper, circling it three times. 'STEADY INCOME.'
Back to top Go down
Twoseph
Admin
Twoseph

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I will be taking over.

As you enter Cerulean you see all sorts of comings and goings, but in particular you notice a large crowd gather outside of the Gym, and then a few moments later, the Pokemart. If you wish to investigate further, post In this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Brofist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brofist.    Brofist.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brofist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplay :: The Game :: Kanto-
Jump to: